Helping Hands, Helping Hearts...Ways to Strengthen our Community
The J programs and services touch the lives of over 16,000 members of our community – from 6 weeks to over 100 years old. The J has a compelling and lasting impact on our community – you can hear it in the laughter on the playground at the Early Childhood Center, in the applause from the audiences of the award-winning New Jewish Theater, and see it in the faces of the elders we serve through our home delivered meals program.
Spend any time at The J and you will see the impact of inclusion at every turn – during a basketball game in the gym, in the lap lanes in the pool, on-stage as part of our theater program, and in the smiles of our children as part of our camps—impacting adults, teens and children.
Yet, membership and program fees only account for 70 percent of the funds needed to offer our comprehensive programming. The remaining 30 percent comes from individual gifts and corporate and foundation support – support from people like you.
Your gift is an important part of The J journey. We need your support to continue to do all that we do.
There are many ways you can help support the J.
Maybe it's through a Tribute honoring a special occasion or person.
Maybe it's through volunteering to serve meals on Friday nights at the Covenant House.
Or maybe it's having your company/business become a sponsor of one of the 250+ events the J hosts each year.
Or maybe you want to be a Millstone Society member with a $1,000 pledge.
As a non-profit organization we welcome support -- in whatever form -- since it helps keep our community strong!
Celebrate and honor your family's memories at the J with a brick paver at the entrance to our Arts & Education Building. There are a limited number remaining so set-in-stone your message while supporting the J.
Contact Kimmi Levinson at 314-442-3109 to set your message in stone.