Helping Hands Always Welcome!
With hundreds of programs each year, the J is always looking for volunteers to help fulfill our mission in serving the community. Volunteers are needed to help with a variety of activities, including but not limited to:
- Help us prepare and run a specific event
- Serve meals to seniors.
- Assist with office and clerical work
- Help in an Early Childhood classroom
- Coach a youth sports team (baseball, basketball, soccer, etc.)
- And the possibilities go on . . .
We're currently looking for volunteers for the 2013 Senior Olympics, taking place May 23 - 27. Please take a look at these volunteer opportunities.
Should your volunteer interests not match well with the J’s needs at the moment, we will be more than happy to connect you with a community program that might better fit your goals. Thank you so much for being part of the J!