Discover the Spirit!
The J Day Camps encourage diversity
Campers of all backgrounds are welcomed regardless of race, faith or national origin. We strive to instill a sense of community and connection to Jewish culture, values and history. Jewish values are integrated into our weekly themes in a manner which appeals to people of all faiths.
A Program for Every Child
Choose the camping experience that is right for your child. With a variety of camp offerings, ranging from a traditional outdoor camp to sports and arts camps, each camper will spend a fun-filled summer making new friends, building self esteem and creating life long memories. Each of our camps incorporates Jewish values and tradition in its programming.
For more information on the J's Day Camp experience, please contact Day Camp Coordinator, Brad Chotiner (Chots), 314-442-3423.
Two Locations - Twice the Fun
The J's Summer Camp Experience is very unique because there are two locations in the St. Louis area – one in the Creve Coeur area and one in Chesterfield. Each camp setting has different attributes that provide for a fun filled and enjoyable outdoor summer experience. Click on the locations below to see the camps offered.
What fun would summer be without swimming? Unlike other day camp programs, both J locations have outdoor and indoor pools onsite so there’s no need to spend time riding the bus to enjoy the swim time fun. All campers receive certified swim instruction or enjoy recreational swim time every day.
The Area's Most Experienced Camp Staff
Unlike other summer camp programs, all of the J Day Camp Directors are year-round full-time employees of the J. Also many of our counselors and specialists return year after year. These well trained professionals have a passion for working with children and have expertise in creating quality programming so that your child will have fun experiencing new things all summer long!
Everyone can camp at the J!
The J invites and welcomes ALL persons, including those with disabilities, to participate in camp and other programs.
Contact Jasmine Rangel, Inclusion Coordinator, 314-442-3295 by April 1, 2016 for more information about our inclusion program.
Space is limited.
To apply for financial assistance, complete a scholarship application. A Day Camp application, non-refundable deposit and scholarship application must be submitted in order to be considered. Scholarship dollars are limited.
Applications must be received no later than April 15, 2016, with payment arrangements made prior to the start of camp.
If you have questions, contact Sally Lang, 314-442-3241.
Register for camp:
Registration for 2016 Day Camp is online only. Please follow instructions below.
- Click here to register. If anyone in your household is a J member or has participated in ANY J program (even if they are not a member), your family has an existing J account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- If you do not have an existing J account, you may join as a nonmember and create an account.
- During online registration, if you need to make a correction or go back in the registration, click the back button at the bottom of the page. Do not click the home icon on the top as this will restart the registration process without saving any previously selected camps.
- Please note that early bird, holiday, and bundle discounts will be calculated and added on the summary page.
You will be prompted to download these additional forms during the online registration.
- The Registration/Payment Policies – please read carefully.
- Physician’s Statement 2016 – Must be completed, signed by a physician, and returned by May 15, 2016.
- When adding a new credit card to your J account to pay the Day Camp deposit, the billing address field has a 20 character limit. If the address has more than 20 characters, please enter only the first 20.
- To add, cancel, or switch weeks in your camper’s schedule after submitting the online registration, please contact Sara Jones.
If you have any questions, call Sara Jones at 314-442-3432