The J has two amazing summer camp experiences -- residential overnight camp at Camp Sabra in the Lake of the Ozarks and Summer Day Camping. To register, please follow the steps below.
Complete the Camp Sabra application
- Fill out the form completely
- Hit submit
- If you have any questions, call the Camp Sabra Assistant Director, Kim Sloan, 314-442-3151
Registration for 2016 Day Camp is online only. Please follow instructions below.
- Click here to register. If anyone in your household is a J member or has participated in ANY J program (even if they are not a member), your family has an existing J account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- If you do not have an existing J account, you may join as a nonmember and create an account.
- During online registration, if you need to make a correction or go back in the registration, click the back button at the bottom of the page. Do not click the home icon on the top as this will restart the registration process without saving any previously selected camps.
- Please note that early bird, holiday, and bundle discounts will be calculated and added on the summary page.
You will be prompted to download these additional forms during the online registration.
- The Registration/Payment Policies – please read carefully.
- Physician’s Statement 2016 – Must be completed, signed by a physician, and returned by May 15, 2016.
- When adding a new credit card to your J account to pay the Day Camp deposit, the billing address field has a 20 character limit. If the address has more than 20 characters, please enter only the first 20.
- To add, cancel, or switch weeks in your camper’s schedule after submitting the online registration, please contact Sara Jones.
If you have any questions, call Sara Jones at 314-442-3432